Terms & Conditions
Using our web site
When using this web site you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions as they may be modified and posted to our web site from time to time.
Without prejudice to the above, by using or accessing our website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions of use as they apply to your use of or access to our website.
If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions then you may not use our website.
Applicability of online materials
Unless otherwise specified the materials published on our web site are presented solely for your private, personal and non-commercial use.
We have used our reasonable endeavours to ensure that our web site complies with Australian law. However, we make no representations that the materials on our web site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of Australia.
We make no warranties, express or implied that making the Products available in any particular jurisdiction outside of australia is permitted under any applicable non-Australian laws or regulations. Accordingly, if making the Products or any part thereof available in your jurisdiction or to you (by reason of nationality, residence or otherwise) is prohibited, those Products are not offered for sale to you. You accept that if you are resident outside of Australia, you must satisfy yourself that you are lawfully able to purchase the Products. We accept no liability, to the extent permitted by applicable law, for any costs, losses or damages resulting from or related to the purchase or attempted purchase of the Products by persons in jurisdictions outside of Australia or who are nominees of or trustees for citizens, residents or nationals of other countries.
Copyright & monitoring
The contents of our web site are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. We, or other third party licensors, are the owner of these rights. All product and company names and logos mentioned in our web site are the trade marks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners, including us. You may download material from our web site for the sole purpose of using it as a information resource for our real estate services. However, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, by any means or in any manner, any material or information on or downloaded from our web site including, but not limited to text, graphics, video, messages, code and/or software without our prior written consent, except where expressly invited to do so, for example in order to complete any test or questionnaire.
We make no representations whatsoever about any other web sites which you may access through our web site or which may link to our web site. When you access any other web site you understand that it is independent from us and that we have no control over the content or availability of that web site. In addition, a link to any other site does not mean that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content, or the use of, such a web site and shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through any other web or resource. Any concerns regarding any external link should be directed to its web site administrator or web master.
Availability of our web site
We will try to make our web site available but cannot guarantee that our web site will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error free and can accept no liability for its unavailability. You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of our web site and, in particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any computer system, server, web site, router or any other internet connected device.
We reserve the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of our website or the content or services available through it, including your access to it. Unless explicitly stated, any new features including new content and/or the sale of new products and/or the release of new software tools or resources shall be subject to these terms and conditions.
FREE FEED with Domino’s!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
3. “Promotion Period” means the period commencing 10am on 10/11/2014 and closing at 5pm AEST on 10/01/2015.
4. To enter, eligible claimants must go to the Facebook page of Super Cheap Self Storage (www.facebook.com/pages/Supercheap-Storage); ‘Like’ the page and upload a picture of their move with Super Cheap Self Storage images must include a Super Cheap employee or truck or tag @Super Cheap Self Storage to qualify.
5. Only one entry per Super Cheap booking; and limited to the first 100 customers redeeming this offer. Images uploaded will be checked against the Super Cheap Self Storage job list for verification, and only genuine bookings can redeem this offer.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
7. The total prize is one voucher for a pizza package (two large pizzas, one garlic break and one 1.25L Coke). Normal Dominos trading conditions apply for optional extras. Surcharges may apply to upgrade to indulgent crusts, premium pizzas, and for additional toppings or half n half. The Promoter accepts no responsibility in relation to the redemption of the voucher or any quality or other concerns that arise with the pizza package.
8. The prize, or any unused portion of a prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. To redeem the prize, entrants must private message Supersheap’s facebook page, and the voucher code will be issued.
9. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
10. Voucher codes will be issued via direct message on Facebook to winners. Vouchers will be issued between 9am-5pm daily (and not on public holidays), and winners must allow up to 24 hours for their voucher code to be issued.
11. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
12. Entrants’ personal information will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to administer the Promotion and publicise its winner(s). The personal information of each winner may be provided to others assisting in the conduct of the Promotion, including the Promotion administrator, prize suppliers and deliverers. Persons may contact the Promoter by post at the address stated in condition 12 to request access to, or corrections of, any of their collected personal information that is held by the Promoter. If an entrant does not provide accurate personal information the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win a prize.
13. Each winner consents to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including any photograph, film and/or recording of them) in any media at any time or times without notice or remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition, the Promoter, and/or any of the Promoter’s products.
14. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
15. The Promoter is Super Cheap Self Storage Pty Ltd of 87-103 Epsom Road Rosebery NSW 2018 (ABN 48 126 334 487).