Medway (formerly known as the village of Medway) is a suburb in the Southern Highlands of New South Wales, Australia that is 368 m above sea level. It is bounded on the easter border by the Hume Motorway and in the North by the Wingecarribee River with the Belanglo State Forest to its southwest corner. A small pond and the attached Oldbury Creek runs in the southern portion of the suburb.
A popular Vegetarian restaurant called Zen Oasis is located here and the building is noted for being the Woolshed Restaurant of the Parmenter’s family for almost thirty years. A well-known makeup artist named Emma McGill also bases her services in this area.
Quality standards are Guaranteed;
- Pick-up & transport services depend on the budget
- AFRA coached staff in order to pick and loading your pieces
- You never cover the cost of dual removals as well as the storage itself
- Free of cost safety extra padding
- Free easy access 6 days each week
- Absolutely no locked in legal contracts