Wangara is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia and part of the City of Wanneroo. It is surrounded by a number or lakes – Goollelal. Gnangara, Badgerup Lake as well as the Yellagonga Regional Park although there is fairly little greenery in the suburb itself due to its zoning which is lightly industrial in nature.
There is a lot of activity in this suburb by way of work and a number of car dealerships such as Honda, Suzuki, Kia and West Coast BMW have dealerships in the area. It is bordered by Ocean Reef Road and Wanneroo Road which are busy motorways as well as Gnangara Road to the south. Hartman Drive cuts directly through the suburb as well.
Greens recycling facility is located here and it is the city’s waste and collection company.
You can be sure to be in good hands with our unique quality standards;
- Pick up & transport services are based upon the funds you detrmine
- AFRA coached staff in order to lift up as well as loading your goods
- You do not need to cover the cost of dual handling; the removing as well as storing it; we bring the pods to you
- Totally free protecting packing material
- Free access 6 days each week
- No locked in legal contracts
No stuck in deals;
We appreciate all our customers, if you choose to limit the quantity of storage time period you actually scheduled we merely require a single month’s notice and never enforce any kind of penalty fee. We’ve been distinct compared to standard self-storage businesses, we really do not keep you stucked in a contract if you opt to pre-terminate the deal. You can end the contract with a 30 days notice, and the remaining funds will be returned if you took 1 of our discounted long term deals.